What are our activities?
- Elaboration of research studies for the current state of art in the field of rehabilitation protocols of children and youth with acquired brain injury
- National research, Study and Analyses on labour market demands and elaboration of reports in Romania, Denmark and France.
- Elaboration of the Guideline for best practices in rehabilitation of children and young people with acquired brain damage
- Development of the NEUROPED- REHAB e-learning platform
- Development of a trainer’s transversal kit in rehabilitation
- Multiplier events - These events aim to increase the interest of direct and indirect target group about our project. During the project lifetime we have 4 multiplier events in Romania, France, Denmark.
- Short term staff training activity in Denmark.
- Partnership internal meetings